Our Client, a food industry company based in Tipperary, are looking for a Validation/Process Engineer. This is a permanent, full-time role. The successful candidate will be responsible for validation of a newly commissioned project and providing process and technical support afterwards including ongoing support of manufacturing processes and support for new product introduction.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Design and develop validation documentation.
- Execution of equipment commissioning and qualification programs.
- Serve as technical and/or validation support as required.
- Provide technical and engineering support, daily trouble shooting, optimisation, cost reduction, training and coaching of manufacturing personnel.
- Investigate and trouble-shoot equipment issues.
- Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 3 years of experience in process engineering with relevant experience of commissioning and validation.
Experience in writing and executing IQ/OQ/PQ protocols.
Experience in equipment and process validation.
- Experience in project management (on schedule, within budget and within the predefined quality requirements).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job related computer applications.
- Excellent attention to detail.