Hartley People are recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for a well known and hugely successful Waterford based Manufacturing company.
- The Supply Chain Manager will plan, organise and control the supply chain function to provide best class performance in customer service and product cost.
- Degree in a relevant supply chain discipline or relevant procurement qualification preferred
- 3+ years experience in a similar role essential.
- Previous people management experience essential.
- Comprehensive experience of ERP/MRP systems essential.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Lead the supply chain team to ensure the successful achievement of all targets.
- Support the production team by ensuring consistent uninterrupted availability of raw materials and sub-components while adhering to lean principles
- Develop, implement and manage a structured systemized ordering system based on customer demand forecasts
- Ensure materials and supplies purchased are within budget and meet customer requirements.
- Manage inventory onsite and offsite and ensure that stock movements are accurately recorded
- Manage the month end and year end stock counting processes by way of cycle counting and periodic stock taking
- Build, maintain and develop supplier relationships in conjunction with procurement manager.
- Ensure service from suppliers is continually improved, improving lead times and delivery performance
- Negotiate and manage supply level agreements with key suppliers
- Provide regular reporting to the COO detailing department KPIs, targets and performance.
- Develop and implement policies and standards within the supply chain function.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement within the supply chain function.
Interested? For immediate consideration call Greg on 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.