We are currently looking for a Stores Operative who will join our Client’s Supply Chain team in their Waterford factory.
- Operate within and help the existing team with deliveries and sorting them into the correct areas.
- Participate in internal audits to identify process gaps and improvements.
- Comply with site quality systems.
- Store the stocks in an orderly fashion on the stores shelving and racking by using safest practices for the stowage
- Flexibility to move from task to task within the warehouse depending on Business needs on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Positive attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Word and Access.
- Competent in using e-mail and software programmes.
- Working knowledge within a manufacturing environment.
- Assertiveness and the ability to take control and deliver on the tasks and objectives set out.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills are required with an ability to effectively communicate improvement projects to management and customers.
- Previous experience working within a store environment is an advantage but not essential
Interested? Email your CV in response to this job posting or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV to us. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.