We are currently looking for a Service Technician experienced in servicing, maintaining and troubleshooting security systems, to join our Client’s team and cover the South East region. Thus, this role would be ideal for someone based in Kilkenny/Carlow.
- Servicing and trouble-shooting security systems located in the South East.
- Communicate regularly with customer services team on day-to-day customer issues
- Attending training courses as requested by the company.
- Provide on-site training on products and applications for customers as required.
- Previous experience in a similar field technical support role an absolute must.
- Previous experience with security systems a distinct advantage.
- Familiarity with IOT configuration.
Interested? Call Lauren on Hartley People’s office number 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Quality Assurance Technician / Specialist, Quality Assurance Engineer / Manager, Quality Control Technician / Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Manager, Validation Engineer, Process Engineer, CSV Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Full-stack Developer, IT Systems Integration Engineer