An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Waterford for a Senior Site Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Waterford based company.
- Senior site manager on an exciting residential development in Waterford
- This is a contemporary development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes.
- A permanent role, with this project to last at least 10 years.
- A minimum of 10 years Site management experience.
- Worked for a main contractor.
- A Proven ability in delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent references.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Gary on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Health & Safety Manager, Health & Safety Co-ordinator.