An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in the South East for a Senior HR Business Partner. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive organisation
- Supports local business managers in defining, developing and executing HR plans that support the achievement of the business strategy
- Provides feedback and coaching to the leadership team to improve leadership capability, and ensure all leaders & people managers are equipped to drive employee engagement
- Ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Turnover, Absence, Engagement, Headcount Management and Employee Relations.
- Develops and implements human resources policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and all regulatory obligations.
- Completes the recruitment and selection needs for all employees and ensures that these needs are fulfilled in a timely, professional and efficient manner so that the company has the available staff with the appropriate qualifications, competencies, skills, knowledge and expertise to meet its’ demands
- Provides advice and counsel to leaders on talent development, succession planning, and reward management and in coaching leaders to enhance performance/effectiveness.
- Compensation & Benefits: Execute compensation and benefits programs (compensation planning, and annual performance review process, etc.)
- Report on staffing, retention, attrition, and other necessary data to department leadership; recommend programs and/or enhancements as necessary
- Third level qualification in Business or Human Resource Management
- 5 – 8 years’ business partnering experience
- Project Management experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal, communication & coaching skills
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly and interpret HR data, maintain its integrity and address accordingly.
- Strong operational HR skills, process and Employee Relations experience
- Proven experience in driving transformation projects and balancing project management with operational demand.
- Full competence across Microsoft office suite (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to plan/organize workload and can multitask in an extremely fast paced environment
Hartley People Recruitment, work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent. For immediate consideration please call Gary on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.