As a result on continued expansion, Hartley People are working exclusively with our client, Glenpatrick Spring Water in Clonmel, to source an ambitious and talented Senior Accountant to join their team.
Glenpatrick continues to expand at pace, and as part of the highly successful Queally Group with over 7,000 employees in 12 countries, it produces a Vast range of innovative drinks for Europe’s leading food brand holders and Retailers.
This is a key role at an exciting time within the business, with huge scope for personal and professional growth, advancement and learning.
There will be intensive training on both the technical and professional development aspects of the role, to include both in house and external training and coaching
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts to the highest standards on time, ensuring accuracy and appropriate supporting details are in place.
- Prepare and review the weekly production pack plus variance analysis for management purposes.
- Review standard costing versus actual costings for all products.
- Communicate and post intercompany recharges and reconcile intercompany accounts.
- Prepare and submit all regulatory, tax and statistical returns on a timely basis.
- Liaise and assist Head of Finance in the preparation of annual Budgets.
- Stock control & stock reconciliations for multiple stock locations.
- Assist in the implementation, maintenance and control of the stock management system and IT system developments.
- Liaise with external auditors as required
- Review, improve, automate and implement standardized processes on a continuous rolling basis
- Lead & develop the AR/AP team, closely managing the team’s performance and professional development
Who are we looking for?
- We would love to hear from you if you seek an opportunity, rather than just another job.
- As a starting point, we need ambition and purpose.
- And you’re going to need energy, lots of it. This is fast paced, so if you want the slow lane, this is not for you.
- If your goal is to clock in and out, you may be better looking elsewhere.
- We are looking for talent, character and potential to grow. You will get lots of opportunity and responsibility, and the support to make the most of it.
- You need to be good with people. Communicating, influencing and eventually managing.
- Obviously, you need to be a fully qualified accountant, with experience in P&L’s, cost accounting and more.
- Big 4 trained would be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- You need to be qualified, but we’re more interested in you, the person!
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting