Our Client an award winning multinational are looking for a Reliability and Maintenance Manager.
This is a challenging and excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The role involves:
- Looking after department budgets
- Working with Maintenance KPI’s-Ensuring that all KPI’s are met or exceeded
- Work on PM schedules and and CI Projects as required
- Supervise and develop technicians
- Ensure all maintenance adheres to health and safety and quality standards
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a qualified Engineer
- Will ideally have Medical device or pharma experience
- Would have strong people management experience
- High volume experience would be a distinct advantage
Union experience would be desirable also
For immediate consideration, please email Karrena your CV in response to this job posting or call on 051-878813.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.