Our Client, a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Waterford, is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer, who will be responsible for managing activities associated with the registration of products in local and global markets.
- Managing licence maintenance to customers, regulatory agents and internal departments
- Regulatory compliance liaison with QA and other internal departments
- Managing licensing activities locally and globally
- Dossier preparation for submission to all target markets.
- Strategic planning/managing of regulatory activities in target markets.
- Support activities in safety and efficacy management
- Coaching/mentoring- support members of team
- Assist with recruitment of team members
- Manage regulatory affairs budget.
- Third level qualification in a science related discipline.
- 5 years of regulatory affairs experience in pharma.
- People management and budgeting experience.
Interested? For immediate consideration call Greg on 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Stability Technician, Quality Assurance Technician / QA Technician,, Quality Assurance Specialist / QA Specialist, Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer, Quality Assurance Engineer / QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager / QA Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Validation Engineer, CSV Engineer