Looking to progress in a Quantity Surveyor role?
We currently have multiple QS opportunities on all experience levels in Waterford and Wexford.
- Measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Liaising with Clients, vendors and construction managers.
- Managing projects through from inception to completion.
- Preparing tender packages, review quotations received and make recommendations.
- Preparing and monitoring initial budgets and cost plans, assessing variation claims.
- Complete sub-contract documentation in accordance with company procedures.
- Final account submissions, assessment and negotiations.
- A 3rd level qualification in construction economics or quantity surveying.
- Experience with a main contractor
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills.
- Excellent commercial aptitude and negotiation skills.
Interested? Here’s what you need to do now:
For immediate consideration call Greg on 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People Recruitment also recruit for similar roles such as Validation / Process Engineer, CSV Engineer, Quality Control Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, New Product Development Manger, etc.