Hartley People are looking for a self-motivated and hardworking QA Assistant who pays attention to detail and has good communication skills to join our Client’s team in Waterford.
- Develop and support quality improvement projects in response to complaints, RFT (cost of quality) issues, focusing on key drivers.
- Develop, implement and assist technical improvement projects in response to non-compliances exposed through audits to support resolution.
- Support validations of CCP’s on site, in line with the introduction of new product into site, and the Food, Safety & Quality improvement plan.
- Support cleaning and allergen validations on site.
- Support the implementation of requirements of retailer standards.
- Support the internal audit programme and complete audits when required.
- Ensure Food, Safety & Quality incidents are effectively closed out.
- A degree in Food Science/Technology or a similar discipline is a distinct advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of auditing, quality standards and systems, quality management techniques such as HACCP, Statistical Process Control and knowledge of food legislation and legal procedures.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team to ensure high standards are established and maintained in the factory.
- Ability to make decisions by assessing facts and providing rationale for decisions made especially when these impact on the wider business reputation.
- Be responsive to business needs and objectives, flexible to change and proactive by anticipating the need for change.
- Ability to deliver projects against time scope and within budget.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to react well under pressure.
Interested? Call Greg on Hartley People’s office number 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as QA Technician / Specialist / Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager, QC Technician / Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Manager, Validation Engineer, Process Technician / Engineer, CSV Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Full-stack Developer, IT Systems Integration Engineer, Maintenance Technician / Electrician