We are currently seeking a Purchasing Manager for a very high profile Wexford based client.
You will Lead & Manage the procurement team in all aspects of the function providing strategic & tactical direction that secures and sustains supply continuity.
- Minimum of 5-7 years Purchasing Management experience in high volume manufacturing sector preferably ISO13485 &/or 21CFR Part 820 regulated
- A proven track record in people leadership and supplier Management is essential
- Strong SAP (ECC & APO) experience essential
- Demonstrated experience of negotiation and commercial cost saving projects required with a high degree of financial acumen
- Background preferably in a Lean / Continuous Improvement environment
- Knowledge of customs / trade compliance an advantage
MBA or equivalent Honours degree, IIPM Certification and/or APICS Certified
- Ensure procurement activities are managed & executed to meet agreed build plans and to best in class practices
- Evaluate, audit and manage suppliers to ensure compliance to business goals, mitigate risk and timely constraint resolution
- Develop, manage and achieve purchase price variance annual operating plan
- Develop, manage and achieve inventory ($ & turns) annual operating plan
- Meet and achieve business and customer service metrics
- Foster & sustain an Innovative, Lean & Continuous Improvement culture
- Collaborate & advocate best practice / learning with peer groups / sites
- Lead & execute strategic programs / projects (as Chartered)
- Provide leadership & commitment to IS9001/13485 & 21CFR Part 820 regulations ensuring functional tasks, activities & execution is compliant to standards
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.