Our client are looking to recruit a Project Engineer who will be based in Tipperary. This is a 6 month contract with a view to permanency.
- Overseeing health & safety and quality control measures on the site.
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Co-ordinate project activities in accordance with company Quality System, Standard Quality Procedures and Engineering specifications.
- Maintain close co-ordination and communication with all company departments to ensure minimal site interruptions.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Project Engineer or relevant experience.
- Excellent decision making and communication skills.
- Must have good civil and groundworks experience.
- Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical environment would be essential.
- Must have the ability to work independently and demonstrate leadership skills.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eileen on 051-878813 or email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.