An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in the South East for a Production Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company at an exciting growth phase.
- Full responsibility for the leadership and management of the company’s production team
- Involvement in developing, implementing and maintaining production strategies.
- Supervise and motivate a production team while developing good relationships at all levels of the company, review performance and identify training needs.
- Minimum 5 Years previous experience in a Production Management role
- Diploma/Degree qualified in management/engineering or technical related discipline is a
- distinct advantage
- Track record of delivering results in a production environment and an ability to lead change
- A collaborative approach to business planning, excellent communication skills and proven record of problem solving capabilities.
Hartley People Recruitment, work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent. For immediate consideration please call Gary on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, GMP, FDA, Production, Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Devices. ISO 9000, Manufacturing Manager, Operations Manager, Assistant Operations Manager, Production Team Leader, Line Manager, Line Leader.