Hartley People are recruiting a Process Engineer for a 23 month contract based in Waterford. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established Pharmaceutical company.
- Must have 5 years engineering experience ideally from a mechanical or chemical engineering background.
- Strong Technical aptitude
- Must have experience with sterilization,lyophilization, product cycle development and GMP.
- Work with manufacturing processes to drive process and product improvements.
- Specifically focusing on process yield and process efficiencies.
- Monitor Production Metrics and take ownership for the resolution of any issues identified.
- Troubleshoot products and processes working closely with Production, Quality and Engineering departments.
- Work closely with production and engineering departments during the transfer of a new product from NPI to manufacturing, ensuring a robust sustainable process is established and maintained.
- Management of technical projects as required.
- Lead cycle time reduction initiatives in conjunction with manufacturing teams.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eileen 051-878813 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting