Hartley People are currently recruiting a Process and Equipment Engineer for a Waterford based multinational company.
- This position is to support manufacturing systems. Technical expertise is required to maintain, develop, debug and troubleshoot process & equipment issues
- Bachelors in Engineering(mechanicalelectronic) preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years in technical role in high volume manufacturing environment preferred.
- Good problem solving abilities – able to identify facts, consider alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate action.
- Six sigma experience preferred.
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Develop and implement process and equipment improvements with minimal impact to production operating under 24/7 environment.
- Identify and eliminate repetitious machine failures.
- Provide support to the Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Equipment Design groups.
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma tools along with data to drive continuous improvement. Objective to minimise scrap, increase yield, reduce turn-around-time, minimise manufacturing downtime and costs and ensuring quality manufacturing within given specifications
- Developing a detailed understanding of the process and automation systems in the manufacturing process, and sharing of technical expertise with colleagues.
- Develop methods to ensure personnel engaged in maintenance activities have sufficient knowledge to perform their assigned tasks.
- Generate documentation and SOPs associated with each of the equipment or process systems as required
- Present, where appropriate, technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups.
- Ensure highest level of Health and Safety is considered and adhered to at all times for self and others
- Equipment installation and validations
- Process Equipment Engineers may lead projects project teams
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control is preferred.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Karrena on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.