Our client, a Waterford based manufacturing company are recruiting a Printer for a 3-6 month temporary position.
- Set and operate printers equipment associated with the print area
- Print paper and board to output and quality standards
- Maintain equipment and plates to standard and assist maintenance as required
- Report hours, output, downtime changeovers etc.
- Operate in a safe manner and adhere to Company EH&S policy
- Order and use materials, plates, parts and consumables as required
- Problem solve and develop solutions
- Minimise waste and maximise efficiencies
- To do as requested by the area supervisor, and report all issues to same
- Operate as a team player
- Assist in training other printers and partake in training programs as requested
- Printing qualification is essential
- 1-3 years print experience in a printing industry is a must
- Proven interpersonal skills – communicating internally and externally is a vital part of this role
- Have the ability to understand technical issues and communicate them effectively
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, demand industrial environment
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent. For immediate consideration please email your CV to Lauren in response to this job posting.