Our client, an IT services & solutions company is looking for a part qualified accountant or an accounting technician to join their winning team in a growing, fast-paced, & exciting environment.
Working exclusively with this client, we are looking or a part qualified accountan / accounting technician who will be responsible for the overall management of the company’s accounts. You will be involved in the day-to-day practical work of bookkeeping and play a key operational role in producing reliable financial information for the business owner.
- Day-to-day processing of accounting information including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll preparation and administration
- Assisting with preparation of Monthly Management accounts
- Manging supplier invoicing process
- Managing weekly cashflow reports
- Acting as a point of contact for all supplier queries
- Supporting the online payment process
- Filing monthly returns with Revenue
- Assist with the preparation of monthly budgets
- Monthly/annual renewals with software providers
- Using the in-house package
- 5+ years’ bookkeeping experience
- Be a qualified Accounting Technician or a part qualified accountant
- Previous experience using Thesaurus & Quickbooks a distinct advantage
- Have the ability to manage a number of tasks/projects at the same time
- A “can-do” attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent.
For immediate consideration please call Becci on 051-878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.