Hartley People are currently recruiting a Personal Lines Executive for a well established and very successful client based in Waterford City.
- Previous experience with a brokerage firm
- Experience with Relay software system
- Candidates must hold at a minimum the APA Qualification, the CIP qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Delivering quality customer service to insurance clients.
- Following up on required documentation within the timeframes required under Delegated Authority Arrangements.
- Dealing with sales and service calls in an efficient manner.
- Providing New Business quotations and closing sales.
- Negotiating with clients to secure renewals.
- Issuing Household renewals (previous knowledge of the RELAY home system is essential).
- Handling an assigned workload of emails or queries and following them through to completion.
- Adhering to data protection and the following protocol as laid out by the company.
- Completing administration and filing duties
- Making outbound calls to follow up on new business quotes and renewals
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eileen on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.