Working exclusively with our client, a Waterford based company. Hartley People Recruitment are looking to fill the position of Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in a Technical or Manufacturing based role.
- Managing all day to day operational aspects of the business
- Prepare and present Operational metrics as required that will demonstrate healthy functioning departments
- Develop and implement business streamlining processes and procedures
- Utilise existing and new technology platforms to drive growth, effectiveness and continuous improvement behaviour
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Engineering, Management, or other relevant discipline would be advantageous
- Experience of generating continuous improvement plans that deliver increase utilisation of resources, improved levels of efficiency and productivity
- Manage & Maintain all Shopfloor Data Capture Production Software
- Knowledge of ERP systems and how to extract, manipulate and present data
- Robust PC skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, 3rd party service software) is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player: flexibility and adaptability in relation to duties and responsibilities are essential in a growing company
- Full, clean driving licence
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please email Gary@Hartleypeople.com or reply to this job posting.