We have just taken on this role for a trusted client of ours. The ideal candidate is an accomplished Project Manager in a Construction, Mechanical or Technical sphere. They will direct and manage the full project life cycle.
Provides management for the project and the team in planning, budget, oversight and documentation of all aspects of the project, whilst meeting on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained and ensuring regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use.
- Identifies, quantifies, and manages issues impacting delivery of projects and establishes clear goals and priorities needed to assess performance.
- Develop project plans and schedules and execute plans to achieve agreed outcomes
- Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
- Manage complete day to day life cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over.
- Meet agreed objectives in the areas of timely delivery, cost, quality, and client satisfaction.
- Work to resolve critical site issues.
- Achieve a ‘right first time’ philosophy throughout the project life cycle.
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of engineers on site
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the workflow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the program of works on site
- Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short-term program and monitor performance
- Ensure highest level of health and safety is always upheld
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Mechanical or relevant field
- Project management knowledge or qualification
- Management qualification or equivalent years of experience
- Knowledge of financial processes
- Collaborative working environment
- We empower the successful candidate by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Competitive company benefits
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Laura on 051-878813 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.