Our client a innovative manufacturing company are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. This is a rapidly evolving environment with huge potential for growth.
- Manage all aspects of projects from conception through to final installation.
- Responsible for writing technical proposals and costings for customers.
- Create mechanical designs and detailed drawings.
- Liaise with control engineers as required in the machine design.
- Carry out risk analysis of machines to ensure CE compliance.
- Design HMI screens and flow diagrams for machine control.
- Must have a degree in mechanical engineering.
- Must have experience using SolidWorks.
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eileen on 051-878813 or email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.