An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Waterford for a Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company.
- Programming and facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and the Services Sub-Contractors;
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and consultants and keeping them informed of progress;
- Organizing and chairing co-ordination meetings;
- Inspection, assessment, commissioning and verification of mechanical/electrical systems on site;
- Demonstration of systems to Client / Client Representatives in accordance with design parameters;
- Overseeing quality control and safety on the site while ensuring that regulations are standards are adhered to;
- Coordination and timely submittal of the Safety File Data for the Client on project completion;
- Assisting in production of As Built drawings.
- Engineering degree/diploma or related trade qualification required
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience in Building Services Contracting / Project Management
- Familiar with Mechanical, Electrical, Sprinkler, and BMS systems
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Packages, AutoCAD
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience of working in live production facilities
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Gary on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Site Manager, Health & Safety Manager, Health & Safety Co-ordinator.