Are you an experienced Mechanical and Electrical CAD Technician considering your next career move? Would you like to join a leading Engineering Consultancy based in Waterford?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical and Electrical CAD Technician to join a leading Engineering Consultancy. You will be involved in a variety of exciting and challenging projects with a range of clients from multinationals to smaller companies.
- Prepare engineering drawings using Autocad or Revit(preferable) and in accordance with the standards and procedures set out in the company Draughting Manual
- Issue of drawings and documentation in accordance with company procedures
- Carry out surveys
- Liaising with other Design Team Professionals / Clients
- Report to Senior Technician and Project Engineer
- Record time expended against projects using the Company’s accounting package
- Responsibility for ensuring quality of deliverables
- Responsibility for ensuring that documents are issued in a timely manner
- Prepare Drawing Lists for Project Document Schedule
- Implement Personal CPD Plan
- Comply with and assist the Office Quality Supervisor in implementing the QMS
- Must have a 3rd level Engineering or other relevant qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Mechanical and Electrical CAD Technician in a design office.
- An excellent technical knowledge
- Must be a good team player with good communication skills.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
To find out more, please call Eileen on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.