Hartley People are recruiting a Maintenance Electrician for a well-established Kilkenny based company.
- Observe all on site and legislative rules and regulations in terms of health and safety, food safety and environmental
- To continuously improve the production operations
- Complete electro-mechanical repairs to high speed food processing, handling and packaging equipment
- To maintain appropriate recording and reporting systems on all engineering related matters
- Technical support for the plant facilities & services
- Update the PM Management System
- Ensure all machine parts are promptly ordered as required
- Responsible for completion of all planned maintenance
- Utilisation of all resources such as manuals, service contracts and external contractors to aid in breakdown recovery
- Controls of contractors and acting as liaison person when required
- Full utilisation of IT systems
- To fully participate in companywide continuous improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant trades qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician in a production environment – desirable
- Experience with both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance within an automated manufacturing environment
- Must possess a Multi-skilled ethos with an electrical/electronic bias
- Computer literate
- Aptitude for electrical and mechanical process awareness, diagnostics, trouble-shooting experience gained in a high volume food or beverage processing environment
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.