Our client are recruiting for a qualified Electromechanical Fitter for a Maintenance Coordinator role based in Waterford.
- Ensure the safe working practices and conduct of the team, contractors and visitors
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and operating in compliance with Health & Safety requirements
- Lead the Operations & Maintenance Team to achieve KPIs and optimise overall performance in terms of throughput, quality, costs, etc.
- Planning and scheduling of maintenance works
- Minimise downtime
- Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment, installations and modifications
- Troubleshooting PLC control based electrical systems
- Closely monitor line and machine performance
- Coordinate electrical and mechanical troubleshooting as well as electro-mechanical repairs
- Preventative and reactive maintenance routines
- Drive correct usage, maintenance and development of all production systems and conducting toolbox talks with Operations Team
- Update the maintenance management system
- Management of maintenance budget spend on labour and materials
- Qualified Electro/Mechanical Fitter essential with
- Good knowledge of electrical systems, such as 3 phase electricity, PLC’s, inverters, motors, alternators, contactors, breakers, relays etc.
- Good knowledge of mechanical systems, such as conveyors, gearboxes, engines, bearings, chains, tensioners, rollers etc.
- Good knowledge of hydraulics, such as valve chests, rams, hydraulic motors and gearboxes, accumulators, piping etc.
- Some knowledge of pneumatics also desirable
- Maintenance experience, in a fast paced production environment
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Positive interpersonal skills and good organisation skills
- Conversant in the English language both written and verbal
- PC literate especially Outlook, Word, Excel
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent. For immediate consideration please email your CV to Lauren in response to this job posting.