Working with our client, a Kilkenny based company. Hartley People Recruitment are looking to fill the position of Hygiene Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in a Management position.
- Ensure good finished standards of plant equipment during hygiene operation & documentation is up to date.
- Delegate tasks & information to colleagues.
- All production equipment is cleaned to a high standard.
- Assist in training hygiene operatives in all areas of the hygiene activities.
- Ensure hygiene operatives adhere to health & safety practices.
- Ensure the hygiene targets & completion times are met to enable problem free handover to production teams.
- Completion of hygiene records & standard verification checks
- Maintaining department KPI’s within business targets
- Proven track record of managing a team is essential
- Quality, chemical and hygiene training is highly desirable
- Previous hygiene experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good organisational skills and a strong work ethic
- Teamwork and positive interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail, quality focused and results orientated
- Flexibility to work both day and evening shifts and to be available to work overtime if required.
- You will be provided with Manual Handling and Quality training on arrival
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please email Gary@Hartleypeople.com or reply to this job posting.