This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career with a dynamic, innovative and rapidly expanding technology company with excellent prospects for progression. Our client is looking for a full time HR Manager, based in either Dublin or Waterford.
The core duties of the role are:
- Full ownership of the HR Function
- Develop, manage and oversee smooth onboarding process and induction training
- Drive and manage the recruitment process in line with HR best practice
- Be the first point of contact in all Employee Relations matters, and ensure a consistent approach in addressing these throughout the company
- Promote and develop strategies and programmes to ensure a positive culture across the business
- Develop and update of HR Policies and Procedures as necessary
- Provide day-to-day HR guidance and support to managers on all HR processes, policies and initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date on all employment law developments and update the HR Team as necessary
The ideal candidate will have a third level qualification in Human Resource Management and/or CIPD qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as HR Manager within a busy, fast paced environment or 4 years’ experience as a HR Generalist.
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of Employment Law/Employee Relations matters
- Experience of developing and implementing HR Policies
- Travel will be required so owning your own vehicle is essential.
The successful applicant:
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic
- Driven, energetic and committed to working at the highest standard
- Committed to providing and driving excellence
- A team player and contributor