Hartley People are looking to recruit an HGV Mechanic for a senior/supervisory position with a Co Wexford based company.
- Ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum
- Organize CVRT Testing
- Authorise repairs, issuing approval and agreeing costs
- Communicate with vendors/service providers to determine faults/issues
- Produce management reports
- Maintain services of garage equipment
- Ensure that technicians are aware of procedures for using new products and equipment
- Experience as an HGV mechanic absolutely essential
- Previous experience in managing an automotive workshop
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience in a logistics industry would be an advantage
Interested? Call Greg on Hartley People office number 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Stability Technician, Quality Assurance Technician / QA Technician,, Quality Assurance Specialist / QA Specialist, Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer, Quality Assurance Engineer / QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager / QA Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Validation Engineer, CSV Engineer