In partnership with our client, a Wateford based company. We are looking to fill the position of Health and Safety Officer.
- Supporting the Health & Safety Manager on site
- Understanding all matters relating to the Safety of personnel, such as safe working practices, equipment and Safety training.
- Carrying out risk assessments, assessing workplace hazards, considering how risks could be reduced
- Conducting regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Carrying out in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks; and maintaining records of same.
- Organising and controlling regular random safety inspection audits of all areas
- Certificate/qualification in Health & Safety
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking and flexible with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- An observant and good personality
- Highly organized individual with excellent attention to detail and great accuracy
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.