An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Waterford for a Graduate Environmental Health and Safety Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company.
- Actively promote a culture of Safety and Environmental awareness and excellence.
- Maintain a positive atmosphere with respect to Safety and the Environment within the company.
- In conjunction with the EHS Manager, maintain and continuously improve site procedures and processes in alignment with site growth including, Hazard Reporting, Risk Assessment, Permit to Work and H&S Training Programme.
- Work in conjunction with our Client to ensure that the Project is compliant with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Liaise with supervisor/foreman regarding preparation and developing Method Statements for assessing risk and review.
- Conduct EHS audits / investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- Advise Project Management on site EHS ‘best practice’.
- Plan and deliver training, including ‘Tool Box Talks’ as appropriate.
- Report EHS performance as required.
- 3rd level qualification in Health & Safety and/or Environmental Science or a related discipline.
- Candidates for this role MUST HAVE a Minimum 1 years’ experience working in H&S role and/or a qualification in same.
- Experience in leading and carrying out Risk Assessments.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Gary on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Health & Safety Manager, Health & Safety Co-ordinator, Compliance Auditor, Regulatory Affairs Officer, Regulatory Affairs Manager.