An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in County Wexford for a General Manager, Operations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established progressive organisation.
- Oversee daily productivity, ensuring on time delivery, cost effective delivery of the production schedule.
- Ensure quality metrics are achieved and quality standards are clear, understood and maintained.
- Sets the operational plan for department and ensures that this is effectively achieved.
- Actively manage projects to drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Minimum 5 years working as a General Manager, Operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to effectively delegate work and ensure high levels of efficiency
- Driven by targets, strives for the highest quality
- Works well under pressure and takes ownerships of tasks
- Highly resourceful
- Experience with lean is desirable
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Gary on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.