Our client, a well-established hotel are recruiting a Food and Beverage Manager in a very busy and well respected hotel in Co. Waterford. This is a fantastic opportunity for career advancement and personal development.
- Manage the floor and bar during meal periods to ensure that all food and beverage SOP’s are met through all guest interactions.
- Ensure all staff are highly trained in customer service
- Communicate effectively, to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Monitor all customer requests efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain rapport with all departments and attend relevant meetings.
- Ensure you are aware of all bookings and functions during your shift
and prepare accordingly.
- Act as an ambassador by setting an example to all staff through adhering to the health and safety, SOP’s ,uniform and grooming policies at all times, whilst also ensuring staff in your charge are adhering to same policies and procedures.
- Careful and competent cash handling at all times to ensure accuracy of reports.
- Ensure the training and efficient operation of tills by all employees in your charge.
- Collaborate with Operations Manager and HR to review employee performance and provide training to improve service standards where necessary.
- Ensure that employees in your charge adhere to roster
- All managers are expected to rotate shifts i.e. A fair balance of night/day shifts and ensuring a roation when closing shift are beining scheduled.
- Responsible for stock orders
- Involvement in the designing of new menus & daily specials for the bar. Also, responsible for the training of all bar team on all food offered on the menu
- Management of Terrace operations during busy seasons for outdoor dining & drinking.
- To ensure that the bar is atmospheric at all times.
- To ensure a good working environment exists within the food and beverage function and promote good team relations ensuring fairness and consistency in dealing with all team members.
- Any other duty that management feels appropriate for you to carry out.
- A qualification in Hospitality Management would be beneficial.
- Minimum two/three years’ experience in a similar role – must be able for a high pressurised environment.
- Must have a strong work ethic and drive to ensure the business keeps growing.
- Strong people management experience
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Maintain high standards and attention to detail.
For immediate consideration please call Lauren on 051-878813 or email your CV in word format in response to this job posting to Lauren@hartleypeople.com
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.