Hartley People Accounting & Finance are now seeking an experienced Finance Administrator for a leading professional services provider in Kilkenny City. This is a brand new role with a long established company experiencing strong growth as well as fantastic career opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a busy, dynamic position. The position is based in the Kilkenny office with travel to the Dublin office required. The candidate will be working remotely a number of days per week, with all necessary IT equipment provided.
- Part-qualified Accountant/Accounting Technician
- 2-3 years’ experience of working in a busy Finance department
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT, Outlook and Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work within strict deadlines
- Good understanding of double entry
- Strong end to end Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience
- Accounts Payable – including Purchase Order management, Creditors Ledger management, processing of purchase invoices, reconciliation of creditors accounts
- Accounts Receivable – including daily cash posting and allocations
- Preparation of reports for the month end process
- Assisting in identifying and rolling out system and process enhancements
- Continuously improve and support a strong financial control environment
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.