An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Waterford for an Environmental Health and Safety Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company.
- Develop an industry leading culture of EHS compliance
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers etc and advise on EHS ‘best practice’.
- Advise the company regarding new legislation
- Report on and evaluate current EHS policies & practices
- Liaise with external agencies on behalf of the company.
- Identify skills and knowledge required to support the companies EHS policies.
- A recognised qualification in Environment, Health and Safety
- 5+ yrs experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the construction sector
- Knowledge of Integrated Management Systems experience, including ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Gary on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Health & Safety Manager, Health & Safety Co-ordinator, Compliance Auditor, Regulatory Affairs Officer, Regulatory Affairs Manager.