Hartley People are recruiting an Enginerering Stores Lead for an industry leading supply chain specialist.
- To manage the day to day functions required within the Engineering Storeroom
- To manage any staff acting as storeroom operatives in their daily activities
- To work closely with Purchasing and Finance teams to insure a smooth process flow through purchase, receipt and issue.
- Act as a Storeroom Lead providing services applicable to the requirements of the site users
- Utilise the ERP System
- Review all stocking profiles and identify procedures that can effectively be implemented to reduce any related cost
- Ensure compliance with company and statutory Health & Safety requirements
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role
- Previous Pharma experience is essential
- SAP experience is essential
- Act as a Storeroom Lead providing services applicable to the requirements of the site users, third party sub-contractors, external suppliers in order to maintain proactive successful relations
- Issue, receive and manage Inventory and utilising ERP stock management systems.
- Utilise the Customers ERP system for storeroom practices such as Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning.
- Run weekly printout of parts issues, determine which items need to be ordered, include these on a requisition list, check all parts on the requisition list and make up list of parts to be ordered.
- Put up New Requisitions, all items on the requisition list are put on order and then exported via the interface to purchasing.
- Liaise with Purchasing and Finance to ensure all stores related functions are running as they should.
- Review all New Project parts, set up new spare parts with all the necessary information.
- Review all stocking profiles and identify processes that can effectively be implemented to reduce any related cost.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please c email your CV in response to this job posting.