Hartley People are recruiting an Engineering Project Manager with a well kown multinational client.
- Engineering Project Manager is responsible for the leadership of engineers and Project Management for new medical device manufacturing systems, products and cost improvements.
- Bachelor level degree in Engineering or other relevant technical equivalent. Master qualification advantageous.
- 10+ years’ experience of project execution and supervision of engineers.
- Experience with medical device and/or pharmaceutical production required (cGMP / FDA regulated environment).
- Knowledge of some of the following; software development life-cycle, GAMP V, SPC, DOE, Statistical Analysis, and Project Management (PMI certification a plus).
- Project Management of high volume, low-cost manufacturing systems (may include pneumatics, PLCs, motion control, robotics, HMIs and SCADA).
- Capable to lead, motivate and access engineers and others in project execution and technical development work streams.
- Use skills of analysis to identify, quantify and justify improvement opportunities.
- Develop URS documentation for equipment and machine controls software systems.
- Develop and implement new technologies and systems to support R&D projects.
- Create and manage project schedules and budgets.
- Communicate project information to all stakeholders (across many sites).
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risk.
- Identify and resolve project issues.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to engage team members.
- Demonstrate team building skills with motivated team members working well together.
- Job will require travel to the USA and central Europe as project mix dictates.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Karrena on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.