Our client, is looking to take on an Electrical Engineer for a permanent position. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding multi national company.
Please note: There will be some travel required with this position.
- Work globally with cross functional teams such as mechanical, software, IT, automation and instrumentation to contribute to concept designs, detailed designs, project schedules and project budgets in the coordination of overall product development.
- Evaluate and implement designs to ensure that all regional, national and international regulations, standards and codes are being met throughout the project life cycle
- Generate design specifications, detailed scope of work documents, test protocols and test reports for a wide range of industrial and commercial electrical applications including plant upgrades, motor upgrades (including VSD and Fixed Speed Motor Controller installation and integration)
- Lead the development of internal electrical engineering standards and procedures
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved
- Review and approval of electrical related deliverables (designs, proposals, scope of works etc.)
- Develop and supervise robust site survey procedures to allow both concept stage and detailed design stage design and pricing.
- Organise and review sub-contractors’ work
- Mentor junior colleagues.
The Ideal candidate:
- Must have a 3rd level qualification in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- Must have previous experience in facilities management.
- Must have experience designing electrical services in various sectors.
- Must have experience in Brownfield and Greenfield sites.
- Must have previous experience with AutoCAD.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eileen on 051-878813 or email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.