Hartley People are looking for an energetic, focused and forward-thinking e-Business Data & Content Administrator to join our Client’s team in Wexford.
- Continually update and manage the data content within CRM systems, C4C, etc.
- Assist the Sales & Management Teams in communicating and analysing C4C data output.
- Ensure product & customer data consistency across ERP, CRM and e-Commerce systems.
- Complete orders received via our e-Commerce platforms.
- Raising defects and enhancement requests to improve processes and systems.
- Preferably minimum 1 year of commercial experience in e-Business data management.
- A third level degree in a relevant field would be advantageous
- Strong IT skill base with excellent data analysis capabilities – Excel Pivot Tables advantageous
- Experience in uploading and publication of web content would be advantageous.
- Tech oriented with a passion for innovation.
- Strong communication & organisational skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
Interested? Call Damien on Hartley People’s office number 051 878 813 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.