Hartley People are looking to recruit a Demand Planning Analyst for a company based in Kilkenny.
- Collaborate with Categories to consider Commercial inputs into Demand planning, challenges those inputs if needed
- Liaise with key stakeholders to reconcile business and demand plans within appropriate agreed S&OP time horizons
- Analyse data to drive insights to inform decision making across key stakeholder groups.
- Create automated dashboards and data visualizations to track key business metrics from internal and external perspective.
- Interpret and understand the category demand signals to inform and agree anticipation of demand
- Use system based methodology to generate a base statistical forecast of anticipated future demand. Analyse the forecast as appropriate by SKU, material group, horizon, category, channel, geographic region etc.
- Work closely with Production Planning to deliver against consensus based numbers
- Create a process to review all incoming contracts to ensure there is forecasted demand
- Participate in cross functional projects across the business
The ideal candidate:
- Must have 3 years in a demand planning or supply chain operations role.
- Must have experience with complex and dynamic forecasting and planning environments
- Must have excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Must have experience with Integrated S&OP processes
- Lean or 3M experience – Green belt
- APICS/IIPMM qualified advantageous
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Lauren on 051-878813 or email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.