Working in partnership with our client, Hartley People Recruitment are recruiting for a Data Quality Administrator for a Waterford based company. This is a full time, permanent position.
Are you recently Graduated with an IT Qualification? Looking for the next step in your career? This could be the ideal opportunity.
- Daily maintenance and management of office systems (Stock Management System, POS, Website)
- Improving data quality for above systems
- Maintaining accurate information and updates to products on website
- Maintenance, processing and filing of all paperwork
- Providing general administration support
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, packages etc.)
- Raising orders and maintaining records of same
- Liaising with in-house departments, (packing, embroidery, warehouse) in relation to current customer orders
- Coordinating collection and deliveries of product
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HTML code desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent