Hartley People are recruiting a Cyber Securiity Engineer for well known and hugely successful client based in Waterford City.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, or
1-2 years in a Software Development or Application Security role
Experience with DAST and SAST Automated Testing Tool
- Experience in Application Penetration Testing
Familiarity with Security Frameworks and Standards, such as: NIST, HiTrust, HIPPA, and
- Designing and implementation of automated security testing tools
Performing Application level Penetration Tests
- Coordination, management, tracking, and executive level reporting of security issues
identified via testing
- Triage, Research, Analysis, and Mitigation recommendations for identified vulnerabilities
Participation in validation of software releases and hardware upgrades
- Communicate with Application Development when upgrades introduce application security
- Assist in efforts to further embed application security within the SDLC, specifically
leveraging automation & continuous integration
- Participate in Application Security Assessments and Reviews
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.