An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Waterford for a Change Management Lead. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive organisation
- Create a change management strategy for the project.
- Liaise with cross functional teams on the strategy.
- Manage the change lifecycle through the change management system.
- Organize international regulatory assessments for all relevant changes.
- Create a process for facilitation of requirements to complete regulatory actions.
- Create and manage detailed interactions of the changes to deliver implementation in line with the programme commitments
- Other duties as assigned by the project lead.
- Third level Qualification in Science or Engineering
- Previous experience of managing changes
- Cross functional project team member
- Working Knowledge of MS project
- Working knowledge of change management systems/processes.
- Experience project manager
- Working knowledge of global QMS systems
- Good communication skills
Hartley People Recruitment, work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent. For immediate consideration please call Gary on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, GMP, FDA, Production, Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Devices. ISO 9000, Manufacturing Manager, Operations Manager, Assistant Operations Manager, Production Team Leader, Line Manager, Line Leader.