We are currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst with experience in life insurance illustration software to join our Client’s site and provide technical support and advice to the Client Relationship Managers, Service Managers and/or Operations Executives on business processes and systems issues in both run mode and development of new processes/support.
- Facilitating business need identification
- Completing research and providing analysis as needed to support Management in decision making
- Developing and executing proposed business and technical solutions
- Developing business requirements for the business/technology solutions that will allow the client and internal customer departments to become more efficient and effective
- Estimating implementation costs and efforts
- Documenting flows and procedures for Performance Quality as a results of implementations
- Ensuring quality of solutions delivered (leading user acceptance testing)
- Identifying, developing and executing continuous improvement opportunities
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field; or a high school education and equivalent work experience in business analysis and application development
- FLMI, ChFC, CLU or other industry- or field-related designations would be an advantage
- 8+ years’ work experience or an education in systems or quantitative analysis and business solutions development
- 8+ years’ experience in life insurance with developing life insurance illustration software
- Basic knowledge of PC, client/server, and network environments
- Microsoft PC software experience (i.e., Excel, Word, Access and Project)
- Experience in project management and/or client/block conversions
Interested? Call Greg on Hartley People’s office number 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as QA Technician / Specialist, QA Engineer / Manager, QC Technician / Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Manager, Validation Engineer, Process Technician / Engineer, CSV Engineer, IT Support Engineer (all levels), Full-stack Developer, IT Systems Integration Engineer, Business Systems Analyst