Our Client, a rapidly expanding IT solutions company based in Co. Tipperary, is looking for an ambitious Business Relationship Manager, who will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and growing customer relationships.
The right candidate will be a result driven, self-motivated proactive problem solver who can quickly and efficiently establish, strengthen and grow accounts. Also, they will be a technically sound individual with strong sales skills, SaaS experience, and a track record to back it up.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a quality sales pipeline and the opportunity sales cycle.
- Collaborate with Product, and Support teams to optimize every aspect of the product offering and customer engagement process.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Results-focus and commitment to achieve goals and deliver results.
- Solid experience working in a technology/start-up environment with sales automation tools.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Analytical thinking with the ability to digest complex information and provide key insights and recommendations
- Reliable own transport
- (Preferred) Understanding of Telecoms, Server, SAN and Networking and Security Infrastructure with a strong focus on Cloud Solutions
Interested? For immediate consideration, please call Greg on 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.