Title: Bilingual Service Desk Agent (French & English)
- Providing first-level IT support in a friendly, customer oriented manner.
- Understanding callers’ technical needs and troubleshooting their issues in a clear, jargon free manner – resolving where possible and reassigning to 2nd level support teams where necessary.
- Logging, tracking, prioritising and ownership of all contacts received to the Service Desk, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information captured.
- Responsible for timely follow-up on outstanding tickets and escalating issues through departmental procedures when required.
- Collaborating with our Knowledge Management team helping identify common problems, developing and maintaining solutions within the knowledgebase.
- Working with other IT Teams to triage and help resolve outstanding issues.
- Information sharing with other Service Desk team-members, to assist each other and to continuously raise the bar with the level of support we provide.
- Contribute to the Service Desks Net Promoter and Customer Effort Score by ensuring Customer Experience is front and centre of every interaction.
- Participate in focus groups and/or pilots for the on boarding of new products and services with the Support Services team, providing feedback from both a user and support perspective.
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanor and portray the company in a positive light.
- Availability to provide Service Desk back-up in situations including absence cover, BCP and rollouts.
Minimum: Certificate/FAS Course
Ideally Comptia A+ Certified
Experience: Contact Centre Experience is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Customer Centric focus
- Collaborates effectively
- Fluent in both French & English
- Solution orientated
- Demonstrates clear and professional communication skills
- Experience working with high performing teams
- The ideal Service Desk Agent should be a quick learner who has the ability to multi-task.
- They should be enthusiastic and self-propelled as well as a good team contributor.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications or Comptia A+ certification would be favorable.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent. For immediate consideration please call 051 878813 or email your CV to Eileen at Eileen@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.