Our client, a market leader in specialist professional services is looking for an experienced senior accountant to join their practice.
This is a permanent position and will ideally suit a recently qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA with 3 years + experience in a professional audit practice.
• Work on audit assignments, for a range of clients, playing a major role in the planning, execution and wrap up of these engagements.
• Manage trainee auditors, and ensure their work is completed to a satisfactory standard.
• Investigate technical issues arising and develop practical solutions to these.
• Attend to client tax and company secretarial compliance matters as required.
• Report to Head of Audit regarding all issues that arise.
• Work on ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
• Work towards individual and department targets and deadlines.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.