Hartley People are partnering with a well establshed client based in Waterford City for an Assistant Accountat position.
- Candidates should hold a degree in Business, Accountancy or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 1-3 years working experience is desirable.
- The candidate will receive both mentoring and suitable training to assist in the role
- Posting of all daily receipts and the update of all related information.
- Debtors ledger maintenance and credit control.
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations.
- Hedging the company against foreign exchange exposure.
- Management, take up and posting of bank transfers.
- Overseeing all sales and purchase invoicing.
- Control and issue of credit notes.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- VAT, VIES and Intrastat returns.
- Implementation of all procedures related to setting up new customers and suppliers.
- Preparation of weekly management reports within deadlines
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.