Hartley People are looking to recruit an Application Development Specialist on behalf of our Waterford based client.
- Develop SQL Server objects including stored procedures, extracts and interfaces
- Collaborate with data and application architects, business and production system analysts
- Interact closely with our business systems analysts
- Participate in the peer review process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Excellent programming skills in developing ETL processes
- Excellent understanding of database principles and data structures
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud is an added benefit
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.