We are looking to recruit an experienced Air Conditioning / Refrigeration technician for our client who is a leader in this sphere. This is a great opportunity for long term employment and career progression with an established and respected company.
We are looking for motivated individuals with a good work ethic to join our team. The ideal candidate would be hard working & reliable. Overtime and overnight stays are a requirement as we are service based.
- Control and carry out installation and repair of Air-Conditioning /Refrigeration systems.
- Ensure all works are delivered on time.
- Ensure all works are completed to an acceptable quality.
- To be proactive and client focused in delivery of all works.
- Represent the company in a competent and professional manner at all times
- To control and carry out routine Planned Maintenance and reactive response Tasks.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 1 year experience in this field or a good demonstratable knowledge of plumbing
- Possess a clean valid driving license
- Ability to work as part of a team and have excellent customer relations skill.
- Candidate will need to test for colour blindness
- Hands-on approach
- Driven individual
- Applying Organisational skills in a group and company
- Work well under pressure
What we offer
- Competitive rate
- On the Job Training
If you do not possess all of these attributes or this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Lauren on 051-878813 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to this job posting.